My Experience in Bali


Went to Bali

            When I was studied in Senior High School,my school held study tour to the Bali island moreless five days. My bus went to there at 07.00 am.
            The first tour is The Trowulan Museum in Mojokerto city,on there I learned about The Majapahit Kingdom when it was the big kingdom in the longtime ago. In that museum have many kinds of statue,masks,the money made of golden,silver,iron,the old glass,celengan,etc. The second tour was Tanah Lot is the small island beside the bali island. On there I took a picture with tourist which came from Japan. After that I went to the joger shop where as that place to buy manykinds of T-shirt and that condition of place very suitable to  took a rest. Then, I went to The Sangeh. In Sangeh have many monkey and the of that forest very interesting and shady. In the end the day I took a rest and slept in The Salak Hotel that place in Denpasar,Bali. In the day morning after this day I took breakfast  in the cafe hotel then I went the touring to wacthed Ramayana ballet and to the Bedugul destination. On there if we wanted to know the pura we must cross the lake used small boad.  After to the bedugul we went to Panda beach that which a new destination. I took  a picture a moment because weather very hot. Then to the GWK (Garuda Wisnu Kencana) there are many statue with big size. Because I felt in not good condition so I had good idea to took a rest in the supermarket on there together with my friends. In the evening,I went to Kuta beach to saw a sunset for g to there used  the city transport. On there I took a picture with tourist which came from China country.  After from Kuta beach I back to the hotel,and I knew I had fever.  In the end of this night I took a rest in the badroom and other that my friends played in out door.

            In the morning before we back to the Yogyakarta, I went to the Sukawati market to bought some of souvenir after then we went to Yogyakarta to came back home. I was very happy because I could spent my time holiday with my friends and made good experience.

Komentar

Postingan Populer